Either wireless, cellular or hardwire connection can be used to connect the SeeMobileTM in-vehicle application with the central SeeControl database for inventory or our cloud-based PERCSTM server for occupancy, enforcement, citation, and collection management. Upon establishing connectivity with the server, the in-vehicle application downloads routes and hotlists, and begins its patrol. At the end of its shift, the patrol vehicle connects again, uploading captured license plate and location information. All of this can be accomplished in real-time with the option of utilizing our cellular connection features to provide real-time occupancy counts, scofflaw and citation information along with hotlist updates when connected to our cloud based PERCSTM platform.
SeeMobileTM supports up to 4 dual-head imaging units and 2 tire stem cameras per vehicle
SeeMobile™ provides the Business Intelligence, Occupancy Counts, Virtual Permitting Capabilities, and Enforcement required to enhance your world-class parking operation.
Main Features & Benefits
- Our deep learning neural network LPR from HTS provides extraordinary accuracy in all conditions on all types of plates
- Complete occupancy and inventory capabilities for campuses or facilities of any size both on and off street
- Locate lost vehicles instantly by partial license plate
- Manage enforcement, citation, appeals and collect payments from PERCSTM
- GPS and geo-fencing capabilities
- Identify parking fraud and vehicle overstays
Intelligent user interface for situational awareness and B.I.
- Touch-screen or keyboard ease and convenience
- Operator can view and edit captured data
- Change routes on the fly
- Configurable visual and audible real-time notifications
- Left/right direction indicator alerts operator which side the “hit” is on
- Communicate in real time with the central server to update occupancy and citation data